Monday 9 March 2009.
Now, you can get involved in direct conservation actions in the richest bird biodiversity country in the world by participating in our EcoVolunteers Program, offered by ProAves and Ecoturs and thanks to support from the Global Conservation Fund of Conservation International.
We are seeking EcoVolunteers could contribute with their work in three of the most amazing natural reserves on the planet: El Dorado, El Paujil and Cerulean Warbler Reserves. These sites are safe and offer excellent accommodation and facilities, including internet access in or close by to the reserves.
For a limited period we are offering 50%+ discounts to all volunteers, with full board provided for four or more weeks.
Join ProAves dedicated and experienced conservation and research teams to implement urgently-needed conservation actions, such as:
1) clearing non-native invasive pine species,
2) reforestation with key trees for threatened wildlife
3) monitoring threatened and migratory birds, endangered primates and other wildlife.
4) Guiding and assisting visitors and local school groups.
5) Assist important reserve management activities, such as the maintenance of tree nurseries and paths.
Volunteering in our reserves in Colombia will be an unforgettable experience.